Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quiet Wednesday

This should be a quiet day. I will work 8:00 until 5:00 and I only hope they can keep me busy at work. Yesterday there was very little filing and I only worked 1:00 until 5:00. Lynn had surgery over the holiday and missed work yesterday. She's the one who handles domestic files. I got the filing finished in a hour or so. Then I typed labels on old files for awhile and then Bonnie had me sending out questionaires for choosing people for jury duty. I didn't get it finished so I will do that today.

I learned on my church's web site that they have cancelled Restoration Studies Symposium this year. That was to have been in April in Independence, Missouri. I already had my housing lined up and I am so disappointed. But now Bob and I can go to Branson if he still wants to go that weekend.

I have been having smoothies for dinner. I sleep well with something light in my stomach and I have been using frozen fruit in them with yogurt and orange juice.

I had a big day at work. Lots of grinding work. This evening I am exhausted. I may go to bed early and try to get some rest. There's not much on TV tonight.

No comments: