Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Exhausting Monday

After work, I immediately came home and baked two cakes for today. I got them iced after they cooled and will load them into the trunk of my car this morning and take them to Independence. I called two people on my way home from work to see when I could expect their cakes and both had forgotten. I had it in Sunday's bulletin and also announced it. Both of these people were very busy yesterday and both eventually brought cakes by my house. They are good people. Phyllis F. brought hers by too. So now I have five. I e-mailed Bill and he is bringing one too. Two will come from Neodesha and three from rural Independence.

I was really exhausted after all that. So I went to bed at 8:00 last night.

More later...

This morning Bob A. and I took our five cakes to Independence and then ate lunch at Big Cheese. I got back in time to go into work at 1:00. Then I did all myy filing the first couple of hours and spentthe rest of the time typing labels for old files. At 4:40, Lynette told me to go on home. Instead I went to Wal Mart and got oatmeal for my breakfast and some bananas and frozen fruit for my dinner smoothies.

Tomorrow noon I will leave work about fifteen minutes early and pick up Bob and he and I will attend the Lenten Luncheons out at Grace Fellowship church. We have to leave at 12:50 regardless of what's going on in order for me to get abck to work on time.

Gay and Tony may meet Bob and me for lunch on Friday at Just Us in Cherryvale. She contacted me today.

Also tomorrow I turn in my time sheet. Thursday is my payday.

No comments: