Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Monday

This morning my hair was all curly q's. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair. After trimming the hedges at church Saturday, my hair was wet and that is the death knell for any style at all.

I work today and then after work, I will meet my daughter and her family to celebrate my grandson's 33rd birthday. After that, I must bake my cakes. Or I may do it early tomorrow morning before leaving for Independence. I'll play it by ear.

I slept like a baby last night. It had been such a busy weekend and yesterday just capped it off.

More later...

After work, I bought my grandson another birthday card and put in a dollar for each of his years. Then I went to meet the family for his birthday dinner. They brought the new baby, Cheyenne. Maia is up at Topeka visiting her other grandparents. We enjoyed our dinner and my son-in-law picked up the check.

I came home and baked my two cakes for the dinner at the Christian Church in Independence on Tuesday. I'll ice them in the morning.

No comments: