Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Again

Today I will have church. I have the Palm Sunday sermon. It will be a little different.

Yesterday evening I tried to watch TV after I took my bath. I had worked hard and fell asleep in my chair. Finally at 9:00, I gave up and went to bed. I awoke at 2:30 and took my thyroid pill then went back to bed. I didn't get back to sleep until 4:00 and then only after I took a melatonin pill. I awoke again at 5:30. I feel wiped out right now. I fixed some coffee in hopes it would pick me up. We will go out to my daughter's for a cookout after church. Then tonight I have the Living the Questions group here. Sometime this afternoon I will fix a dessert for that meeting.

I did find some hanging plants out to Wal Mart yesterday afternoon and hung them on the patio. After our trip to Branson this month I will get three more at the nursery to hang in the front of my house. I will also get my bedding plants then. If I get them too early, no one will be here to water them. If I go to reunion (church family camp) in July, I will ask Bob A. or Cyndi to come water them for me. That is a week long camp.

It is beginning to get light now. When it does, I will take my coffee out on the patio and enjoy the cool morning.

We did go to church ad afterward to the cookout at my daughter's. Fifteen attended the cookout and it was very successful. The hamburgers were great. My daughter and son-in-law had ground up some of their steak and those were great hamburgers.

Tonight I had the Living the Questions group here. I had fixed my cherry pie cake and it went over well. I got to bed about 9:30, after I put my dishes in the dishwasher and started it up.

No comments: