Monday, May 21, 2012

Fairly Busy Monday

It's been fairly busy today at the office. I scanned a lot of traffic tickets and did some filing.

I ate one of the TV dinners that were in the frig when it defrosted a couple of weeks ago. I think those dinners were only party defrosted and taking them over to Bob's refroze them. The one I had this evening wasn't as good as usual. That probably had something to do with it.

I want to run over to Maritt's after while and take them Slinky's bed. Missy isn't interested in it now that Slinky is gone. I also have some treats for their dog. I gave them Slinky's nice bowls earlier.

I left work at 4:00 this evening. I am not taking cakes this week so I will work only seven hours. I will go to Independence tomorrow morning at 7:00 and get my hair done. It's a mess.

More later...

No comments: