Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Very Busy Day

This has been one of those days. I got up at 5:00 this morning and got ready for work and then watered all my plants. I went on to work after I drove to Independence and had my hair done at 6:45.

I had enough work to do to keep me busy today. Of course, I'm only working until 4:00. I had had a small bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch so I was hungry.

When I got off work, I came home and could not figure out what I wanted to eat. I called Bob and we agreed to go to Sirloin Stockade where we could get some veggies and a good meal. I picked him up.

After dinner and a good visit I took him home, Then I came home and put in a load of laundry. I sat down to watch some TV and give myself a manicure and a pedicure and then I awoke an hour later and tried to stay up long enough to watch Frontline on PBS. I was about to go to bed when I remembered I had not put the clothes in the dryer so I got back up and did that.

Now I remembered I had not blogged this evening.

I finally heard from Keith. He and Esther are leaving at 4:00 tomorrow from Phoenix to come here. I hope they don't hit a deer driving at that time of day. They will be bringing Esther's car too. I don't know when to expect them. I don't know how long it takes to drive from Phoenix.

I have to work Thursday after all. Originally, the office was to be closed Thursday and Friday and also Monday but the legislature has changed their minds and we are only going to be closed Monday. Of course, I have Friday off so that will give me a four day holiday.

I thought I had registered for camp but I looked for my registration and could not find it and I could find no evidence that I had written a check either so I did that too before going to bed. I think I'm slipping away.

No comments: