Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Really Busy Sunday

This has been a doozy of a day! Church School and Church was the first thing this morning and then afterward seven of us went out to El Pueblo for lunch. Then Bob brought me home and I cleaned up my backyard so John could load the mess my neighbor's tree made into the back of his pickup and take it out to the farm.

Then I went out to their house and picked up mine and Bob's meat from Leslie. I then came home and put it in the freezer and went over to Windsor Place for the support group. From there I went to Country Mart market and priced our meat so we could pay Leslie. Then I went to Wal Mart to price it there. I had given her $20 but that was $3.38 short.

Then I came home and read for awhile before going to pick up Gary and Bob for Living the Questions group at Bobby and Karan's home. There we had a cookout for supper before we began our DVD study. That broke up close to 9:00 and I took Gary and Bob home. Now I am ready to take my bath and go to bed. I got up this morning at 4:30.

What a day! Tomorrow, before I go to work, I will do my letters. I simply did not have time to do them today.

No comments: