Monday, May 28, 2012

New Projects

I have a couple of projects today. First, at 9:30, I will go see my sister. Then I will use my pressure washer to clean my front walk and then load up my pressure washer and go out to do the same thing at church. Yesterday I noticed signs of mice in the church so I set some traps yesterday. The first thing I did when I got there was to check out my traps. I had one mouse. Two traps had not been touched and one was found empty of bait but no mouse. I reloaded them all. I hooked up the pressure washer and cleaned off the sidewalk. Bob went too and cleaned out our two sheds. He put some Decon out in both of them. He got some at the Wal Mart store. They are open today.

All that took some time. I wanted to clean out my cabinets under the sinks in the bathrooms. I had accumulated some stuff over the years that I would never use. I have decided not to have a garage sale after all. It's too hot and humid and Leslie doesn't have the time to help me anymore. It's a big job for just one person.

More later...

I did go out to see my sister. Unfortunately, she did not know who I was. I stayed awhile and tried to visit with her anyhow. I also saw Gerry while I was out there. Then I did go out to church and pressure washed the walk in front. Afterward I joined Bob A in cleaning out the sheds out behind the church. We got that done. Then I came home and showered and washed my hair. My face was red as a beet. I then took a nap instead of cleaning out my cabinets. I ought to mow this evening. I am getting my hair done and cut in the morning at 8:30. Then at noon I will go on to work.

I did one more thing before getting myself ready for bed. I mowed my yard. I finished about 8:30, just before it got dark. I still have to trim and it really needs it. I didn't trim last Thursday evening when I mowed.

No comments: