Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Hot Saturday

It will be another scorcher today. It got to be 101 yesterday. I will go have breakfast with my brother in law later this morning. I don't know what the rest of the day will bring. I want to go back out to see Phyllis again. No telling how long I will have her.

I want to go buy my mulch today so when the heat finally breaks I can get it spread in the flowerbeds. I will mow again on Monday evening. Next Wednesday is the 4th and Leslie has invited me and also Bob out for a bar b q. I will take potato salad and baked beans. Bob will take a salad. She is also going to have homemade ice cream. We will not have fireworks. Jeromy has evidently invited some of his friends to his house for the fireworks. They are vegetarians and not interested in meat.

More later...

I went over to Karan and Bobby's this morning to take Bobby his candy and ended up staying for lunch. Also got their laptop working. Got their mail working too. In fact, I worked on their computers until nearly 4:00. I never could get their laptop to print from the network printer though. That turned out to be a mystery. I got mine to do that and did the same thing for theirs.

Oh well...

1 comment:

Kay said...

I feel so sad for all the scorchers you've all been having on the mainland. My granddaughter is spending a lot of time in her little kiddie pool.