Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Again

This morning after I got my hair done I went to the nursing home to see my sister. She was asleep again but they had managed to get her mouth guard in by heating it. She had bit her lower lip through yesterday. Now she can't talk with the mouth guard in. But she was asleep so I talked to Debby, the physical therapist, and then left. I dropped by my cousin's and retrieved my dish. I had taken a chicken casserole to her when her husband died a few weeks back. I have another dinner to contribute to on Monday.

Then Bobby came by to install my water filter behind my frig. It drips just a bit. I'm hoping it will stop so I won't have to ask him to come back and redo it. I hate to ask my friend's husbands to do things for me but Bobby has been a lifesaver.

Bob and I then went to Cherryvale to Just Us for lunch. It's always a great meal...very "home cooked". When we got back I took him home for his nap. I found the paper towel I put under the drip was wet so it hasn't stopped dripping yet.

This evening I made peanut clusters for Bobby. He loves them and that is one thing I can do for Karan and him.

This evening, I will just watch TV or read. It's very hard to find anything on TV worth watching.

No comments: