Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Again

Another Wednesday....I guess I don't like Wednesday because it's the middle of the week and I still have a full day to work on Thursday before my long weekend. There's just not much for me to do at the office. It's been a very slow year. I have been typing labels for old files. To me that is real "make work".

At least I will get to stay home this evening with nothing much to do. If there's nothing to see on TV, I will read. Monday evening I mowed and weeded. Tuesday evening I had that invocation to do.

I guess nothing changed with Phyllis yesterday. She is still shutting down according to the Hospice nurse.

I see on Facebook that someone crashed into my son's car. They broadsided it. I hope they had insurance. He loves his sports car.

More later....

My brother in law called today to say Phyllis was a little better. She has eaten a little today after not eating since Saturday. But it is all downhill from now on. I will work tomorrow and then Friday I will go see her again. It is hard seeing her failing like this.

Both my sons called me tonight. The older one had someone crash into his car Tuesday but the man had insurance and so it will get fixed. He takes it in tomorrow to start the process. My younger son also called. His new Mustang convertible is in now and he will be picking it up pretty soon this week. In October he will go back to Hawaii for the rest of his enlistment. His girlfriend is coming over for three weeks in July so he is pretty happy about that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Visit my blog at houseonbutcherharbor.blogspot.com to see what to do next. Have a great day! :D Please wait until tomorrow to give me time to put this up. Thanks.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Lisa. I'll do that.