Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Very Busy Day

It was a very busy day! I had lots to do this morning and the morning flew...just like I like it. I took off at noon and went to my cousin's husband's funeral. It was very well done. Their daughter spoke at length about what a wonderful man and father he was. There was a reception afterward and we attended that too. I have a chance to see two of my other cousins there too.

I took Bob home and went up to see my sister. She was pretty sleepy and I wanted to talk to her nurse and the aide said she would get her. I waited about 15 minutes and she never showed up. So I left. Phyllis was sleeping by then.

Then I came home to three messages on my home phone. I tried to use my new phone but I really hated it with it's touch screen so I took it back. They had received some new flip phones and that's what I really wanted anyhow. I got a refund and got one of the flip phones. I'm happy with that. Then I came home. I don't know what I will eat for dinner. I have several frozen dinners but they had thawed when my frig quit working last month and they don't taste as good now.

But I think I will have a TV dinner since I need to eat them up before buying more.

After dinner I mowed and trimmed my yard. It was beginning to get away from me. I couldn't find anything to watch on TV so I will read awhile and then just go to bed. It's been exhausting.

No comments: