Friday, August 17, 2012

Laid Back Friday

Today I just took it easy. I cleaned my bare floors and ran the vacuum this morning but this afternoon I went through my recipes and looked up recipes I could use to plan dinners for next week.

We had tuna noodle casserole, veggies and a relish dish today. Then we had cookies and peaches for dessert.

Then I took a nap in the recliner and later went to the collector's malls and looked around. I am looking for a couple of things. I am missing one of my good Fostoria stemmed glasses. I have no idea where it might have gone. I have looked the house over but have not run onto it. I still have to check the garage and shed. There's always a chance I took a glass of ice tea out there and accidentally left it there.

I will dust sometime tomorrow. That's all I lack besides cleaning the bathrooms. I might also do some laundry if there's enough to make a load and perhaps get around to trimming my yard and hedge.

I only hope it rains tonight.

No comments: