Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Thursday

It's been a wild week. I had plenty to do at work yesterday. Afterward I attended the PINCH meeting at the Church of God in Christ. I am to be their candidate for chairperson for 2013. We'll see how that goes.

I came home and had a smoothie for supper. I tried to watch TV but kept falling asleep. I finally took my bath and went to bed. I slept through the night and woke up at 4:30 this morning.

Bob brought over some ham for our casserole dish this noon. I will make scalloped potatoes and ham and we will have some salad and veggies. I also have some chocolate pudding that I made yesterday. We'll have that too. I sent home some of yesterday's cookies for him to snack on and some of the leftover roast beef and rice we had yesterday noon. I have plenty.

More later...

No comments: