Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Busy Sunday

Today I will go to Church School and Church and afterward a group of us will eat out together as is our custom. After that I will come home and work on my weekly newsletter. Following that I will watch Sixty Minutes and see what they have on their plate...possibly a rerun.

It should be a rather quiet day. I do preside at today's communion service. I have the bread ready already and the wine is at church. I also have the Church School material ready and the bulletin. I will need to print off the bulletin when I get there and fix the communion trays. I have also brought some groceries for our food basket there in the foyer.

More later...

About politics:

I fear 99% of Mormons will vote for Romney and he may become president. That's a fearful thought.

Have you read the Republican platform?

No comments: