Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy Thursday

Today will be a little different. At noon I will attend Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance meeting and Bob will go to a support meeting in Independence at lunchtime. So I will not be cooking today. I have plenty of leftovers for supper. Last night, just as I came into the house from work, he called and asked me to go eat a Braum's ice cream cone with him. He couldn't think of anything he wanted for supper and that sounded like a great idea to me.

I forgot to get my time sheet signed yesterday and it needs to be faxed this morning. So I will drop into the office this morning and get that done. Yesterday I was very busy at work...just as I like it. Then I need to go to the bank and get some cash. I am very low. In fact, until the social security hits my account on next Wednesday, I will be operating on short funds. Blue Cross Blue Shield takes their $202+ on the 5th whether I have anything left in there or not. Luckily I got my small wage check at the same time. This one was especially small for some reason.

I may be a little late this afternoon since I am attending the CMA meeting but I am usually there early every afternoon. So that shouldn't be a problem. I will stay a few minutes this morning and finish the labels on five folders that I didn't get finished last evening before 5:00. That should make up for any lateness this afternoon.

Tonight the president will speak at the convention. I will watch his speech. Clinton, last night, answered every charge the Republicans made against him last week. He spoke for almost 50 minutes but he was not only informative but also entertaining. The American people apparently have forgiven his transgressions and according to pollsters, he is more popular then the president....or Romney.

And furthermore, politifact.com rates nearly everything he said as true. Check it out for yourself. It has a link on this blog.

More later....

2 comments:

Betty said...

I have never gotten used to receiving my Social Security check the second Wednesday of the month. It messes up my bookkeeping!

Margie's Musings said...

Mine too, Betty...mine too.