Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frustrating Tuesday Already

What a day. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a DVD of Dead Poet's Society. I thought I would like to see that movie again. It had such a good message behind it. I received the video in good time but it was blue ray and would not play on my player. I had played blue ray before and did not have a problem. This one simply would not work. So I applied to return it.

Then I ordered one that was not blue ray. I received it yesterday and wanted to be sure it would work so this morning I put it in my DVD player and this one said "wrong region". I have never seen an error message like that before. But it simply would not work. So I got a DVD I had seen before and put it in the player. It worked fine. Now I am applying to Amazon to return this one too. What a morning. I have ordered the DVD through our library and perhaps it will be in soon.

I spent a good part of the morning steam cleaning my bathrooms. It had been awhile since they had had a good steaming. I paid some bills this morning and ran out of checkbook register. Luckily, Bob has an extra and will bring it to me. I will pick him up at 9:30 to take the cakes to Independence and have my hair fixed. Then we will have lunch at Big Cheese. I will work this afternoon.

More later...

No comments: