Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Again

Today is to be a quiet day. I will do some cleaning this morning before I begin to cook dinner. I vacuumed Friday morning but didn't get the bathrooms cleaned or dusting done. I will try to get some of that done this morning.

We will have chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies and coleslaw for dinner. We will have some mixed fruit for dessert.

After work, I will mow and try to trim too. I never got my trimming done last week so it will really need it this week. Then I will bake my two cakes. I will ice them in the morning before I leave for Independence. I have a 10:30 hair appointment tomorrow and then, if Bob goes along to help me with the cakes, we will eat at Big Cheese. Otherwise, I will come home to get dinner together a little later.

I went out to Wal Mart and bought a new skillet. My old one was showing a lot of wear.

More later...

Our dinner turned out very good and we both enjoyed it. Then I went to work and they kept me very busy the entire afternoon. When I got home I immediately got the mower out and mowed and trimmed too. Then I came in the house and baked my two cakes for the First Christian church in Independence tomorrow. They are in the oven now. I will ice them in the morning. I am very tired.

No comments: