Thursday, November 8, 2012

Different Thursday

This will be a different Thursday. Bob will take me to work this morning and I will work this morning and then Bob will pick me up at noon for our trip to Branson. We are supposed to meet friends there. We will come back home tomorrow afternoon. We will go to Silver Dollar City if the weather permits and tonight we will attend a variety show at the Andy Williams theater. They are to meet us there. We were going to go together but they want to leave this morning and stay an extra day until Saturday.

I packed last night and put the last minute stuff in this morning. I am ready. So I will not be posting again until tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have fun and be safe...Balisha

Betty said...

Have a good time. Too bad Andy won't be there.

Margie's Musings said...

I had a great time at Branson although we did not go out to Silver Dollar City after all. We ran out of time.