Thursday, December 13, 2012

Big Thursday

This will be a big day. I will go in to work this morning and work until noon. Then I will rush out to church for the 1:00 funeral.

Afterward I must go downtown to the insurance office and see what sort of quote Terri has for me. I am trying to find some cheaper insurance. My company, which I have been with for 15 years, wants to raise my deductible on wind and hail to $2500 and also raise my premium $119. I must find something cheaper. Between my taxes and my insurance my savings are about depleted.

If the taxes also go up 40%, I will not be able to afford my house and will need to sell and and move. If I do that, I will move to Bartlesville. Oklahoma taxes are much cheaper and I would not have taxes on a house at all. I would just need renter insurance.

It was a huge day...

2 comments:

pat m said...

why not find someone to share your home?

Margie's Musings said...

I couldn't handle that, Pat. I value my privacy. Thanks anyhow.