Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yesterday...An Exhausting Day

I went to exercise class yesterday morning at 9:00. Then at 10:00 on to Utopia for coffee with Marilyn and Bobby and Karan until 10:30, then to the bank to get my address changed on my accounts, and finally home to meet Bill. I gave him the tour of the apartment and then we went to lunch. We came back and visited until 2:30 when Bob came and showed us his car. Then I went with him to pick up his Corolla at Quality and he took it back and washed it and filled it with gas and took it to Denise. She gave him a down payment and will pay him a payment every month for three years. I will try to get a photo of it later if I have a chance. Then I will post it here.

Then I got home about 4:00. I watched a little TV until 6:00 then Bob came and wanted me to go with him to Eggberts for a light dinner. He had not eaten much of anything all day. He had a western omelet and I had the fruit parfait. I got home about 7:30 and took a bath and put my PJs on and watched a little TV before I went to bed.

Not too restful a day.

I'm glad Leslie enjoyed her first day back at work and didn't overdo (which I thought she might do).

I haven't heard much from the boys lately. Keith called earlier in the week. But Scott has been strangely silent. Ashley left him Friday to go back to Savannah.

I will see Dr. Eslicker at 1:10 about my cellulitis. I didn't put any makeup on so he could see it as it is.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Good luck at the Doctor's. Hope you can get some relief.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Balisha!