Monday, April 8, 2013

A Dreary Monday

I woke up pretty early this morning....about 3:30. I lay in bed for another hour and then decided to just get up. I drank my coffee and answered my e-mail and then went to exercise class at 9:00 with Bob. We are having hamburgers and french fries for lunch/dinner and I will start that in about 45 minutes. I make my own french fries in my Fry Daddy. I have potatoes and my daughter and son-in-law give me other beef and hamburger. They have a farm and cattle.

This afternoon I will bake and ice my cakes for tomorrow. I need to do some laundry but I can probably do that while I am busy with other things.

Bob bought the buns, onion and a tomato for our lunch. That helped.

More later...

My realtor called this afternoon and they have set my closing for Wednesday at 11:00. I'll see if they cancel it for some reason this time. I hope it goes through. I will need to put what I receive as equity into my money market account for emergencies.

I got my cakes baked and iced and the other Coffeyville members brought me theirs too so I will load them into my trunk in the morning and take them to Independence. One woman took hers to the church so I will try the detour on my way to Independence tomorrow morning. They are working on the road there and will be for two months at least.

No comments: