Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday For Conference

Today Leslie will come about 9:30 and we will hang the blind in the living room and also hang the curio cabinet. Then we will leave for Conference. I will not be posting for awhile. I will be gone until the 21st. I am thinking of taking my computer with me but finding a router to use to get online would probably be impossible. Smart people have security on their routers.

I awoke at 3:30 this morning. Missy was restless and woke me up. She has seen me packing and knows something is up. Bob will come over and see to her food and water and of course, her precious treats. I made coffee and am just drinking that and posting here. I am all packed and ready to go. I am taking a day's supply of my antibiotic in a zip lock bag in my purse and every day I will refill that bag until Thursday when I finish the prescription. I hope the erysipelas is gone by then.

So long, folks. I will see you here on the 21st.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a wonderful trip Margie...Be safe...Balisha

Galla Creek said...

I hope your trip went well. I miss checking on you. I found you through my sister and started checking to see if you were ok with all the new things going on in your life. I have even added you to my prayers. Can't wait to hear about your adventure.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks so much, friends!