Friday, May 31, 2013

An Even Better Night

I slept on my left side most of the night, waking up only once. I lay on that small foam pillow with my arm on it. I have not taken any Tylenol since early yesterday morning. So far, so good!

Missy slept most of the night in the recliner. When I got up around two to go to the bathroom, she came in to bed with me. She seems to be much better. The swelling on the abscess has gone down. I hope it is getting well. Sometime today I will wash it off with an old washcloth and see what it looks like. Right now I am preparing to go to Independence for my 7:00 hair appointment. Then I will come home and go to do my stint at the library book sale. After that, if it isn't storming, Bob and I will go to Cherryvale to Just Us for lunch/dinner. He has a 10:50 appointment with Dr. Esliker in Bartlesville and will have to go alone since I will be involved with the book sale.

Both are appeals to authority and authority is so often wrong.

I did my stint at the library and am now waiting for Bob to come back from Bartlesville so we can go to lunch. So far the sun is shining so maybe we will got to go to Cherryvale to Just Us for lunch. The rest of the afternoon is free.

We went over to Cherryvale only to learn Just Us was closed...no sign on the door or anything. We ended up going over to Independence and trying the Italian Garden. It was alright but nothing I would write home about.

We had some terrible storms last evening. I spent some time in my closet with a foam pillow for my head. The tornadoes missed us but for awhile there the sirens were screaming and I wondered if I had bought my renter''s insurance just in time.

No comments: