Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another Painful Night

I had my MRI yesterday afternoon and am anxious to see if it showed why my arms are so sore at night. Sometimes they're sore in the daytime but seldom to the same extent. Last night I awoke about 2:00 with terrible aching arms. I put a small pillow under the left one, which was the worst one, and that helped a bunch. I was able to get back to sleep until 5:00. I should have got up and taken another one from the daybed but I didn't want to get that awake.

My daughter called last evening to inquire about the MRI. Of course I didn't know anything so couldn't tell her anything. My doctor's appointment is Monday afternoon. We lost the signal halfway through our conversation. She had met with the appraiser at the church yesterday afternoon. Both contractors were there too. The appraiser won't get to his paperwork for a week so in the meantime we're on hold and down further on both their lists now. I guess we'll just have to be patient and hope it doesn't do any more damage to the foyer ceiling if it rains again.

Missy was feeling rough last night after seeing the vet. She is still feeling bad but at least she ate something this morning and she did sleep through the night on my bed.

I may go to exercise class today and just not do any that call for the arms to be moved. I enjoy the visit with my friends. I have laid out some meat to thaw. I may fix goulash for lunch. I will need some steak bread. I may have some frozen. We had creamed peas with chicken over biscuits yesterday and I sent the leftovers home with Bob. I ate some yogurt for supper.

More later...

I am fixing goulash for lunch and I have asked Bobby and Karan to join us. There's plenty of goulash and they are working on one of their mobile homes today to get it ready to rent. They have to eat somewhere so I invited them over for this goulash. We'll have a salad and some hot bread. I fixed some pudding for dessert and I have some homemade cookies.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Your food always sounds so good and homey. It's nice to have someone to share a meal. I think it makes you cook a little more.
I hope that they find out some answers about your pain.
Thankyou for all your wonderful comments, prayers and for just being there in the past weeks. It meant the world to me.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You bet. You take care, Balisha! I still have you in my thoughts an prayers.