Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Quiet Sunday

This should be a quiet Sunday. The weather is to be nice again. Yesterday was lovely. I went to bed too early last night (9:00) and awoke at 1:00 and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Finally around 3:00 I took a Melatonin and finally got back to sleep until 5:00..when I got up and dressed for church.

This afternoon I will do my letters and probably take a nap. Living the Questions group in out at Basham's in rural Cherryvale but I don't want to brave those country roads at night so I won't go.

Tomorrow I will clean house and do laundry. At 4:45 I will go to my doctor's appointment with Dr.Hsu. Myra is supposed to come on Thursday afternoon. And it's supposed to rain again this week. I only hope it dries up before Friday when we want to leave for Branson.

More later...

This evening, Marilyn called wanting a ride to Richard and Mona's for the Living the Questions group meeting and dinner. I told her Bob and I had decided not to attend. It's too far over there and the dear are out at night. They live on a country gravel road north of Cherryvale. I do not like to go out there. Marilyn said she always had a bad time taking Jack and was hoping Bob and I could help him. I hated it..but we had not planed to go.

Later Joyce called and said Marilyn was having the dinner and meeting and wanted me to ask Bob and come. Bobby and Karan are in Wichita and will not be there. Joyce said they always missed me when I did not come. I told Joyce I would talk to Bob. Then Marilyn called and wanted us to come. She also needed a DVD to play and discuss. I had one called "First Light" and told her I would bring it. I asked Bob if he would go too. So..we went. Neither of us was hungry and neither of us wanted to get out. But, for Jack and Marilyn, we decided we would. Later I was exhausted.

No comments: