Friday, June 7, 2013

Leaving For Branson

Myra came last evening about 7:00 just as she had thought. We stayed up until 10:00 visiting. I woke up about 4:25 and just got up. I was afraid I might oversleep if I didn't. Bob will be over at 6:00 to pick us up. We will stop at Joplin to eat breakfast...just for a break.

Myra didn't sleep well at all last night. I don't know whether it was the daybed or the first night away from home. Sometimes I don't sleep well the first night away from home myself. I took a Benadril last night. The little bug I found when I took my PJ's off last night evidently bit me. I have a red swollen place on my arm last night that itched. I slept pretty well. I woke up one time in the night to go to the bathroom.

More when I return tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: