Saturday, June 22, 2013

Staff Meeting Saturday

Today is the staff meeting at the campgrounds. I don't know when Leslie will be able to get away since she is helping John move cattle today. I was hoping to eat at Olive Garden before the meeting but that may not be possible. It's not a prerequisite, of course. Bob is going with us and he also is hoping to eat at Olive Garden. He is not going to camp. He is going to take care of Missy and water my outdoor plants while I am at camp. When Missy is gone, I hope to get him to go back to camp. I know he would enjoy it. His family used to go.

I hope one of these Sunday afternoons John will be able to hang my hair dryer on the bathroom wall. The kids are very busy. John works a full time job and does some farming besides. I would try to do it myself if this was my own property but don't want to mess up the wall in case I don't get it right. John does everything very professionally. I try not to bother the kids with something all the time.

I didn't sleep well last night. I think I woke up every hour on the hour after midnight. My arms hurt again. They had not been too bad lately and I had hopes they were on the mend. Evidently not. I see Dr. Hsu Monday afternoon at 4:30. Hopefully he will have some answers. I really doubt it through. With his preliminary diagnosis of osteoporosis he was wrong. According to Dr. Gillis, who saw my bone density test, I had no sign of osteoporosis.

Missy, my cat, has been troubled with hairballs lately. I went to Wal Mart yesterday morning and bought her some Iams with hairball control. She chokes quite a lot. I am hoping that will help. She had her last shot of antibiotic yesterday afternoon. I hope the abscess doesn't come back now. Her hair is growing back in where Dr. Cooper shaved it to treat the abscess.

More later...

No comments: