Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Again

It's Thursday again and I have nothing on the calendar. That feels good. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment again and in the evening, there is an ice cream social out at Walter Johnson Park. If the weather permits, Bob and I may attend. If he doesn't want to go, I will go by myself because I usually see a lot of people I know there.

I would like to go to Bartlesville today but I promised Bob I would fix meatloaf for lunch so it would need to be in the afternoon. He has been there twice in the last week so he won't want to go with me. That's alright because I can go by myself.

I took our leftover tater tot casserole to Bobby and Karan yesterday and they gave me ham and beans. It's kind of neat trading leftovers that way. :) Bob and I had theirs for lunch.

I have two more doses of antibiotic left for Missy. I don't see any sign of her abscess returning but then I am still injecting her with antibiotics.

More later...

I've worked all morning on the church camp stuff. I hope I have covered all my bases. The staff is to meet on Saturday at 3:00 over at the campgrounds. I guess I will find out then if all are prepared. I still don't have the primary teacher. Junior Camp will be over today and perhaps Terry will get back with me with her prospect.

No comments: