Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Another Good Night

My arm seems to be getting better all the time. I am almost sure it was the blood pressure medicine. Or maybe I just wore it out. Anyway, it is getting better.

Bob came over last evening and we watched "Hitchcock" on DVD. It was very good. I bought it off Amazon.

We decided to go to Bartlesville this morning after my hair appointment. We will walk the mall and then eat somewhere. We are both tired of staying home. I have a coupon from Christopher and Banks. I may use it today if I can find something there that I like.

I will be gone to camp all next week beginning with this Friday. Bob will come over and take care of Missy and feed her and empty her litter box. He will also water my flowers each morning.

More later....

We did go to Bartlesville and I did find a new top that I liked and bought. Bob bought some socks. Then we went to Dink's and had lunch. It was very good but way too much food. We both brought half of it home.

I walked over to Braum's and bought milk. I will need it for my potatoes tomorrow. I also made up some peach tea. I wanted something wet besides water to drink.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad to hear that your arm is better. Have a good time at camp and I know that Missy will be in good hands.
Have a nice 4th,
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha! Yes, Bob will take good care of Missy!