Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Different Wednesday

I saw Bob outside this morning and we talked about going out of town after exercise class. We will go to Bartlesville and perhaps eat at McAlister's. We haven't eaten there for awhile. We both get bored doing the same things everyday. He went out yesterday afternoon and looked at his wife's grave. He hadn't been out there for awhile.

Missy and I went out about 5:45 and watched for the foxes. The large one was out and just next door when I went out. He ran around my neighbor's apartment and then when I went to check on the whereabouts of Missy, he ran across the street to Merrill's house and around the corner and disappeared. They are very shy.

More later....

We did go to Bartlesville and walked the mall and ate at McAlister's. It was very good. We had a good time. When I returned I noticed I had sold another of Leslie's college textbooks on Amazon so I just went over to Dearing and got it put in the mail. They don't change the textbooks often. These are probably five years old but they are still selling.

Tonight we plan to walk over to Braum's and get an ice cream cone for supper. Bob is gone right now.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So interesting that they come back often. We haven't seen ours again. Have a nice day.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

They only come at dawn or just before dawn.