Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Again

It's Saturday again and I just got home from breakfast with Bob. I got up early again after a night of hurting on my left arm. I took a couple of extra strength Tylenol but it doesn't even make a dent in the hurting. I will start trying Aleve again tonight.

I went out at dawn and watched for the foxes again. Only one came out this time and he got about even with my drive and then Connie and her boyfriend came out and he dove into the ditch. I could still see his ears until they backed out and then he ran into the culvert. Bob has seen three of them...one larger one, one slightly smaller and then a kit. I only saw two yesterday and today only the larger one. It's so strange having foxes living around here. I guess it's the creek and the timber that draws them.

I will fix some hamburger patties for lunch and we will eat up our leftover potatoes, veggies and the salad he brought. That way I won't have to throw away good food. It's only a couple of days old anyhow.

I think I will run down to Bartlesville this afternoon while Bob takes his nap. I want to check out the sales at Christopher and Banks and Stage.

More later...

I did go to Bartlesville and shopped for some grey jeans or crops. I could not find any in my size though. I will look in Branson next weekend. I did buy a sale top though.

I got back home by 5:00 or so.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

We have see a fox in our neighborhood. He was right up by the front porch.
Your meals always sound so good. Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Balisha!