Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Again

I did not sleep well last night. I awoke at 2:00 with very sore arms. I couldn't get back to sleep. Finally at 3:30 I got a melatonin pill and went back to sleep until 5:30.

I am going to the doctor in Bartlesville with Bob today after our exercise class. Then he plans to go on to Owasso to the Olive Garden. He wants to use his gift card. That's what I gave him for his birthday.

I will water my plants this morning even though we got some rain yesterday. Those plants out front are under the eaves.

More later...

3:30...we just got back from Owasso. We ate at Olive Garden and then browsed some stores. It was a fun day and a good lunch. Now for a nap!

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like a fun day. I love Olive Garden...we go there occasionally.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I do too, Balisha!