Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Busy Sunday

I was so busy yesterday that once again I did not find time to post. First we went to church. After church we went to "Just Us" in Cherryvale for lunch and when I got home at 2:30, I did the congregations newsletter. Then I ran out to Wal Mart to buy back packs for the upcoming Bible School. Of course, our Wal Mart did not carry them. I should have expected that. So I went to Dollar General and bought mine.

Then I came home and made the dessert for last night's Living the Questions group meeting here. I had eight. It was a fun meeting.

I got things put away and went to bed about 10:00. I slept well through the night.

I am so glad to be through the reunion (church camp). That was a lot of work!

I was up at 5:30 this morning and put some meat out to thaw for hamburger steaks at noon. We will have our leftover mashed potatoes with egg added to them as potato cakes and Bob is bringing more coleslaw. I will also warm up the leftover veggies. And of course, I have leftover dessert from last night.

Missy and I sat out on the patio this morning and she explored some right around where I was sitting. She is very cautious as well she should be.

I invited Karan over today to take some of my sweet potato vines. They are taking over my flower bed. She said she would come today.

We went to exercise class this morning. Tomorrow I will go to Independence to get my hair done.

More later...as time allows.

We had our hamburger steak lunch. Now I am seasoning a pan. When that is finished, I will bake my two cakes for tomorrow.

No comments: