Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Hair Day

This is the day I go to Independence to get my hair done at 10:00. I will also go to their Wal Mart store and buy a few groceries before I come back home. I want to have sloppy joes for lunch. I will also fix french fries in my Fry Daddy and fix some baked beans. I'm going to buy some small cans of Coke too. I don't drink much pop but with something like that I enjoy it.

Scott is back from Korea...thank goodness. He said he hated his Korean weeks. They asked him if he'd like to come back for the rest of his enlistment and he said "NO!". He was happy to get back to Hawaii and his apartment and car. I wish he'd come home to see me but he says he can't.

Bob just popped over for a few minutes to visit. I borrowed his Works trimmer last evening and trimmed my patio and entire area. It looks so much better. His trimmer is newer then the one I had out on Catalina. I left it for that woman that bought my house. We only need one between us and his had the new lithium battery that lasts so much longer.

More later....

I fixed the sloppy joes and we had them for lunch/dinner. I sent some of it home with Bob. Then I took a nap. This evening I will just watch TV.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I love sloppy Joes. Joe wonders why they have to be called Sloppy Joes?
Have a nice evening,
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I guess they could be called Sloppy Margie's. :)