Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Exercise Day

We didn't exercise Monday because of the holiday. Today we will take that up again. Afterward I will come home and fix that hamburger pie for Marilyn and Annie. I may try to fix a smaller one for Bob and me. I'll see how it goes together. I meant to go up to see Jack last night but never got around to it. I had a light supper of yogurt and a banana.

I searched my kitchen several times for the cord to my french fryer yesterday afternoon. Finally I picked up a black spatula and there it was! It was hidden under that spatula. It was too late by then to fix the french fries so we just had our baked beans and sloppy joes.

I don't have anything on the agenda for today. I did discover my electric grater in the search and grated up an onion for today's meal. That simplifies my chopping onions a lot. I hate to chop onions. It's so tedious.

We had a shooting here Sunday evening at our Sonic. A man shot two other men and they are in the hospital...one in serious condition. It was a drug related shooting....a drug deal gone bad. I often frequent that Sonic and in fact, my friend, Marilyn, had just been in there getting a milk shake for Jack. Jack is in the hospital after a fall last week. She had just left when the shooting occurred. Amazing!

You know..if one actually reads the second amendment it is apparent that it is talking about manning a militia. It was written before we as Americans had a standing army or even a police force. It was back in the day when most towns had their own militia and were concerned about bandits and Indians. The NRA has brainwashed the American people to believe it is for personal protection.

No comments: