Friday, November 1, 2013

Very Busy Friday

This will be a very busy day. First, I will go to Independence at 6:20 to get my hair done at 7:00 and then when I get home Bob and I want to go look at what Mr. Grimmett got done last evening at Bob's apartment. Yesterday morning we noted that he had laid all the carpet and last evening he was to have laid the vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom. Then after the ranges are exchanged and the apartment is cleaned, he will be ready to begin moving. I will start with the kitchen. We will load our trunks and just back across the street to unload.

Later after that we will go to our exercise class and then to his 11:00 doctor's appointment to hear from the doctor the results of all his tests done in October.

From there, we will go to Bartlesville to eat at Dink's and he wants to go to Lowe's and buy a white range hood. Mr. Bishop, our landlord, will put it up for him or have his son do it. After that we will return home and pack our trunks of our cars with the stuff he wants to sell at the indoor garage sale at the senior center. Tomorrow he will stay there and sell his stuff. I will check out the sale before I leave.

I slept very well last night. My arms barely hurt. I did wake up at 3:00 and again at 4:00. Finally at 4:00, I got up. It is shortly after 5:00 now. I get an awful lot done early in the morning. Since I went to bed at 8:00, I got plenty of sleep.

Bob came over last evening and we watched the news together. He left about 7:00. Then I took my bath and watched a little more TV but there was really nothing on worth watching. That's when I went on to bed.

More later.....

Mr. Grimmett got the vinyl down. Now it's just a matter of the cleaning the apartment and getting the while range in there.

We will go on to exercise class now.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Be carful mom you don't over stress your arm and have to deal with that while your in Hawaii

Margie's Musings said...

True, Keith. But I am doing much better.

Now if I can get through the Houston airport without a shooting that will be good.