Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Very Cold Tuesday

I thought spring was here but winter weather seems to be hanging on through March. It's 26 degrees out there this morning. I leave for the women's retreat on Friday and I hope it warms up some by then.

I slept well until 4:00 AM but from there on it was spotty until 4:45 AM, when I finally just got up. I wish I could just go back to sleeping well. I get so tired of this on-again off-again sleep pattern.

This morning around 9:00, Bob and I will go to Independence so I can get my hair done and Bob will get a haircut. Afterward we will eat at Big Cheese.

I don't know what I will do with the rest of the day. It's so cold.  I could clean house but I haven't been in the mood lately. I spent most of the days lately trying to get staff for this summer's camp.

More later....

I spent the afternoon visiting with my neighbors about the possible raise in rent . Then I went over to Bobby and Karan's to take the poster board and themes for the posters for the camp this summer.  Karan is going to make them for me.

Bob came over this evening to have our glass of wince, some cookies and watch TV.  I went to bed at 9:00.


2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

So what's with Scott his facebook page is empty

Margie's Musings said...

I have no idea, Keith. I seldom use facebook.