Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another Cold Wednesday

It's 30 degrees this morning. Brrr.

It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow and perhaps on Friday.  We leave for the retreat on Friday sometime.

I slept pretty well last night. I woke up at 1:00 and went to the bathroom and then took a melatonin pill and went right back to sleep. I didn't wake up until 5:15. The house was cold so I got up to turn up the thermostat. It's warm now.

We have exercise class this morning. It's so cold I hate to get out.

I see it's supposed to rain this afternoon and tomorrow and even Friday.

More later...

We had our exercises this morning and afterward went to Utopia and had coffee and a scone and visited with friends. Then we came home and I warmed up lunch from Monday. It was good. Then Missy and I took a nap and afterward I got my mail.  My electric bill was $188.99. Unbelievable! Yet it was less then last month's which was $210.00.  How anyone can afford these bills is beyond me. I allow $100.  Groceries have gone through the ceiling too.

More later...

Bob came over this evening for an hour or so. I watched Nature on PBS and he said it was like watching paint dry and went home to watch something more interesting to him.  I am going to watch Nova next.

I don't think I'm even going to miss all those extra channels.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Ok have a great day mom, see you in May

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, son!