Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cold Saturday

It's really chilly this morning and we are forecast for rain. I am ready for spring.

Bob and I went to breakfast this morning. Today, I will do some housework.  It's been a week. I need to vacuum and dust and clean the bathroom and kitchen. And I think I will bake a coffeecake.  I will take it to church tomorrow and then bring any leftovers home.

I bought Missy Kitty a little toy mouse with catnip in it and the old girl has had a great time playing with it. She carries it around in her mouth...by the tail. That's hilarious! I wish I could get a photo of it so I could post it here.

I will fix hamburgers and french fries for lunch today. We have some Coke that Bob bought and we will have that with it.  That is our most unhealthy meal.... yet we have it every once in a while.

I have been following the loss of that airplane, Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 on  TV. From all we've heard, I believe that plane was hijacked.  

More later....

We had our lunch and then we went to Independence to buy some Dilly Bars at the Dairy Queen there.  They were on sale for one half price.

Bob will be over later this evening for our wine and to watch TV.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I agree about the plane. I've followed it and wondered why they took so long in searching the pilot's houses. Maybe the plane didn't crash at all...

Have a nice day today,
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

They are doing that new, Balisha.