Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Exercises Again

We will go to exercise class this morning at 8:45.

I stayed up a little later last night and did the bulletin for Bob for the 30th. He is going to preside for me while I am attending the Women's Retreat over at the Ozark Campgrounds over the 30th.  I got to bed about 9:30.

I slept pretty well last night but woke up at 4:15 with my right arm aching and my right leg hurting too. Finally I got up and took two Aleve with a glass of milk. That took care of the pain. I think I had been lying on that right side all night and that made the arm sore. I don't know about the leg. Just the mileage, I guess.

I had a cup of leftover coffee for breakfast with a leftover biscuit that I cut in two and buttered and browned in the skillet. Bob brought me some locally made jelly that the local market is distributing. So I used that on my biscuit too. 

We will eat our leftover tuna casserole for lunch. Bob saved his jello salad and I still have a little of that apple caramel dessert.  So I won't have to cook today.

This must be leftover day!

More later...

Well, we had lunch and it was fine. Afterward Bob went home to take a nap and I raked and bagged leaves again. I got three big bags done and I am done in.  I took my blower and blew all those leaves around my air conditioner  into the back yard where they can be mulched...if Merrill will mulch them. I am all in. At my age, I shouldn't have to do this. When I had my own home I expected to have to do it but here they mow for us.
It is 2:30 now and I have been working on that project since lunch was finished.

I have no plans for tonight.  Bob will come over at 6:00 and we will have some wine and watch some re-runs of The Big bang Theory. I heard on NPR a couple of days ago that that is the favorite TV program in China. What an audience that is!

 

No comments: