Friday, June 13, 2014

Exercise Friday

I will have to wear my sunglasses but I will probably go to exercise class this morning. I slept very well last night.

My eyes look somewhat better today and since I began wiping the stitches with ointment the dried blood is coming off. The lids are still swollen and there is still  bruising under the eyes too but it is definitely better.  It will probably be another week before I look like myself though.

I cooked yesterday.We had tuna cakes and fried potatoes with salad and veggies.  We didn't have dessert until evening and then we had my homemade ice cream.

I will cook again today. I am defrosting chicken tenders and we will have those with mashed potatoes and gravy and veggies and salad.  I will fix some pudding now that I have regular  milk again. I used almond milk the last time I made it and it did not set up. I just added it to my homemade ice cream.

I let Missy out briefly this morning but she did a lot of growling and hissing. I didn't see anything but evidently she did. Anyhow, I made her come back in.

More later....

We had our lunch as planned. But I served frozen fruit instead of pudding for dessert. Later Bob came over to help me finish off the homemade ice cream. I forget to get wine so we didn't have any wine.  It was my turn to buy.  He went home before nine o'clock and I took my bath and watched the CNN special on The 60's. Then I went to bed.


No comments: