Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Breakfast

We went to breakfast this morning as is our habit on Saturday mornings. It was good as usual.

I read most of the day and finished my book.  My right leg has hurt most of the day so I have elevated it and that helped. I fixed leftover tuna noodle casserole for lunch. Our neighbor, Marilyn brought us some German chocolate cake and we will have that with our wine this evening.

I weeded my smaller flowerbed this afternoon too.  I sat out in the carport to do my reading. I also watered my plants in front of the carport . It had rained last night but evidently it came from a direction so the rain missed the plants.

More later.. I want to watch the Belmont race.

California Chrome did not win the Belmont.  I  was hoping he would.  But I guess it would have been too much to ask.

Bob came over and we watched the race and then searched for something else to watch besides reruns of The Big Bang Theory.  We both got very tired and he left to go home.




No comments: