Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Exercises Again

I didn't sleep well last night so I don't feel very well this morning...just tired and achy. I will go to exercise class though and then later this morning...toward noon...Bob and I will go over to Cherryvale to Just Us...for lunch.  Then I will try to get a nap this afternoon.

We will have hamburgers and french fries tomorrow noon.  I will put the hamburger in the frig to thaw.

I let Missy out this morning and was going to sit out with her but she did some growling and wanted back in. Apparently the tom cat had been over and left his scent.  She did not want to be out there.

She is restless this morning. It is thundering too. We may get some more rain today.

More later...

We went to eat at Just Us and it was very good. Then I came home and took a short nap. After that I got up and made some homemade ice cream with my little tabletop ice cream maker. We will have some with our wine this evening if Bob comes over. It was soft serve so I put it in Tupperware and put it in the freezer so it will be harder by evening.

More even later..... 

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice day today, Margie.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha, and thanks for dropping by.