Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Busy Wednesday

Today was very busy too. I went to Wal Mart early on this morning and bought my groceries for the week. Then I went on to exercise class at 8:45. I left about ten minutes early to get to the museum. First I always have to go by the Chamber office and pick up the key. Then I opened before Wendy got there. She let me do the entire routine by myself today. John had done that yesterday.  Another volunteer worked today too.

We had a busy morning again with many visitors. I left a little after 1:00 and took the key back to the chamber office. Then I went by Sonic and had the child's chicken strip dinner for my lunch. Then I came back home.

I fixed some banana cupcakes for dessert and later I fixed the tuna noodle casserole with peas. Bob brought cottage cheese and applesauce and we had peach tea. Then we had some of those banana cupcakes for dessert.

We had dinner at 5:00 and Bob came over for some TV. He went home when he got sleepy and I continued to watch Nature on PBS. I Bobby and he came over and picked up some of the tuna noodle casserole for his lunch tomorrow.  I sent home two of those banana cupcakes too. Bobby has been so good to me over the years since my Bob died. He has fixed several things for me over these past four years. Karan is on a strict Nutrasystem diet  She has lost over 30 pounds and still she has to fix some kind of a dinner for Bobby each day. I try to save some of our dinner foods for him for his lunch.

I will take my bath in a little while and put my PJ's on. Then I will watch another program.....Nova....if I can stay awake long enough. 

Tomorrow I work 6 1/2 hours. That's one of my two long days.

I prefer the half days. I am on my feet so much  during the long days that I come home very tired.


No comments: