Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Long Thursday

This will be a long Thursday. It's one of my 9:45 till 4:15 days. If there are visitors in the museum at 4:00, I have to stay until they leave.  This is also a day when the Brown Mansion is open and offering tours so we always suggest they buy a combo ticket.  It saves them $1.50 on each ticket.

I will just fix some creamed beef on biscuits for this evening unless the hamburger is thawed out. If it's thawed, I will make a meatloaf instead.  Then I will fry some potatoes and have chopped broccoli and a salad with it. I have those banana bread cupcakes for dessert.

I am so glad I don't have to work Friday or Saturday because the rodeo starts on Friday and runs a week.  It will be a very busy week next week. On top of that, I am required to attend a job fair on Wednesday where Aime has a booth. If I don't show up, I will be written up. It requires me to drive back to Independence that day.  The job fair is from 10:00 till 2:00 and I have a 2:00 hair appointment then too and it is in Independence too.

I got quite a bit done this morning before I even go to work. I did a load of laundry and am drying it now. I also vacuumed the apartment and washed the bathroom floor.  I vacuumed the kitchen floor but will need to wash it later when I dust.  I took Missy out on the carport twice and got an old comb and combed her good.  She simply loved that.

More later this evening....

I had help this morning but Christina left at noon and so did Wendy. I did the afternoon by myself.

I got home about 4:25 and was exhausted. Nevertheless I made supper. I was so busy I didn't find time to eat lunch. 


2 comments:

Balisha said...

Oh boy....I hope you keep a calendar of all that you do.
I used to get a lot done before I went to work too. I think that working outside the home makes us more organized.
Have a nice day and enjoy that supper.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. Yes, I do keep notes. In fact, I keep both a calendar on my frig door and one in my purse.

We did enjoy the supper. The ground beef was thawed so I made the meatloaf and fried potatoes and broccoli and salad (Bob brought that). We had banana bread for dessert.