Friday, August 1, 2014

A Working Friday

I worked today 9:45 until 4:15 then I came home and put the casserole in the oven. We had orange jello for a salad, chopped broccoli  and Bob's homemade ice cream for dessert. It worked out. 

Tomorrow I work the same hours as the past two days and then next week I go on regular hours. Monday and Thursday 9:45 until 4:15 and Tuesday and Wednesday 9:45 until 1:15. I look forward to that.

The TV is working fine now. I won't have to buy a TV yet.  I will just use the cable box to receive the signal.

Tomorrow we will go to breakfast at Eggberts.  Then at 9:45 I will go to work at the museum until 4:15. And tomorrow I will try to get an opportunity to take some photos of the museum.

The apartment owners mowed this evening. They only have our lawns mowed once every two weeks.  It looked terrible last Monday. So we had mowed the front and east side on Monday. We had just mowed the back yard on Tuesday.  They had mowed a week ago last Sunday so they mowed two days earlier this time.

Tomorrow evening we will eat the remaining ham and potato casserole.

That's all for today. 


No comments: