Sunday, July 27, 2014

Another Busy Sunday

I will be very busy today, that's for sure.  I preside at church and we have guest ministers today. Robert and Kathy are coming from Fort Scott. Robert will preach and Kathy will sing for our special music. When we get to church, as usual, I will need to be sure the church is clean. Then  I need to run the bulletins off before Church School.  We are finishing up the current Church School study this week.  Next week we will begin the new material.

After church we will all eat out at Maria's, a pretty good Mexican restaurant in Independence.

Then when I get home I will do my letters and bake my dessert for tonight. I am having the group. Karan has gone to Gretchen's for a week so I will need to remember to remind Bobby.  Without Karan, he will probably not be at our church today. He is a Methodist and attends his own church before he comes to ours with Karan. Karan attends with him and misses Church School at ours. While the dessert is baking I will need to spruce up the house a bit.

Yesterday I checked to be sure the DVD player would still work without receiving TV. It does. It is hooked up to a different input port and I use Video 1 for it.   The box Cox is bringing me will receive through Video 2 to bring me TV.


The only other problem I have is that the Cox tech put a filter on the modem and now I am unable to print remotely from the new laptop. I assume that is what happened anyhow since that’s the only change in the system. He said something about improving the quality of my modem. If it isn't one thing it's another. I checked the printer installation and the printer Keith installed isn't listed so I have no idea how to re-install the remote printer. I will just send anything I want printed to one of the other two computers and print from there. Whew! It's always something.


It should be  a very busy day all right.

No comments: