Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Short Workday Wednesday

I only work until 1:00 this afternoon again. I don't mind the three and a quarter hour days. They fly by. I take my Kindle and read when there's no one in the museum.

First though, I will go to exercise class. I got busy Monday and forgot my time and missed exercise class. 

I have a hair appointment in Independence this afternoon at 2:30...thank goodness! I need a haircut badly that's for sure.

We will have hamburger pie again this evening. It's fast and easy. I include green beans in it and with a salad, it's a full meal.  And I have that apple cake for dessert.

Missy tickles me. If she finds a spider or a bug of any kind, she makes a snack of it. I had a moth in here awhile ago and she used it for a treat.  I get a lot of laughs out of this cat. I think she keeps me healthy.

More later....

I attended the exercise classes today. Then I left a little early to get to work.  I had a slow morning. There were two couples and a single man before noon.  I x'd out when Connie finally got there.  She will z out when she leaves at 4:00. That will give us the day's totals.

I got off work late today. Connie didn't get there until 1:30. By the time I got my time sheet faxed in and got the museum key returned to the chamber office, it was nearly 2:00. I called Bob to check to see if I had put the hamburger back in the frig since I didn't have time to go back home.  I had my 2:30 haircut and hairdo appointment in Independence so I needed to take highway 169 on up there because they are resurfacing 10th street road... the closer route.  But I couldn't afford to get held up with a lead car.  I got there in time by taking 169.

I got back home at 4:00 and began supper. The hamburger pie was good and we had that with green beans in it, cottage cheese and applesauce and the apple cake for dessert.  Bob stayed this evening for Nature on PBS but then he got sleepy and went on home. I took my bath and put my PJs on and worked on this blog. I will go to bed in 30 minutes or so. ...but not before 9:00.

No comments: