Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Long Day

Today I worked 6 1/2 hours again. Christina was there for two and a half hours. ..from 10:00 until 12:30.  The rest of the day I was there by myself. It was fine though. It was a steady day.

After I got off work, Bob and I went over to Cherryvale to eat at Just Us. It's a home style buffet.  The food is good and the rhubarb pie is excellent.

He is here now watching TV. He had starting mowing while I was at work. The center yard looks great. We do such a better job then the kids that mow for us every other week.

My dear friend, Doug, has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.  He will have it removed and then chemotherapy.  I am just sick about this. I have known him since he was in high school. He's 61 now. I pray somehow his body can combat this. He has a beautiful wife and two grown children. 

I will write more later after I've had my bath.

I read my book until bedtime. I had lost so much sleep last night that I was really tired. 

No comments: